[Asterisk-biz] Re: Toll Free Numbers

Mike Meyer mjmeyer at gendesign.com
Wed Oct 13 12:39:55 MST 2004

Stephen,

	I see that Diamondcard supports receiving calls from Asterisk to your
network and outgoing PSTN access. Does it also support receiving calls
from the PSTN via DID numbers?

	What do you mean in that your system supports an interface which allows
the user to control the routing? Routing to where? Is this routing for
an incoming call to the SIP server/SIP client for that DID or something
else?

Jason, I assume you meant DID not 800 numbers. As Stephen asked, just
how do you want to use these numbers.

Thanks,
Mike Meyer

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 12:00, asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com