[Asterisk-biz] Request for IAX providers to help with test

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Oct 13 11:54:35 MST 2004

Hello,

The astGUIclient project(which is free as in GPL http://astguiclient.sf.net
) is seeking a few IAX providers(companies that will connect IAX calls to an
outgoing PSTN-type line) to allow us to test the new IAX-trunk-enabled
version of our software suite with their services to make sure our software
will work with real-world IAX termination providers.

For the first phase we will not even need real number termination, just a
recorded message on your server when we send calls through will be enough
for testing.

For the second phase we want to test real-world calling over DSL, Cable and
data T1 circuits and see what kind of capacity our system can handle and to
test performance of the selected providers.

In exchange for this temporary use of services we can offer user referrals
and a sponsorship links on the project web site. We are also planning on
creating a "Preferred IAX vendors" page that will describe the companies
that helped us, what they offer, possibly some pricing ranges and contact
information.

Requirements for the providers will be:
1. From 2 to 24 IAX channels to PSTN in use concurrently
2. We want to place 100 - 20,000 calls over 1 week's time
3. An open statement of documented system uptime
4. 24-7 customer/tech support

Any interested companies that meet the requirements, want to help out an
open-source Asterisk-based project and want some free advertising please
email me off-list.

Thanks,

MATT---