[Asterisk-biz] OT: Asterisk Job

Rehan Ahmed rehan1 at rehan.com
Tue Oct 12 14:46:03 MST 2004

Well Asteirsk is growing like crazy i think.

I went to Pakistan Army IT Dept head quarters last week, and presented the option
for pbx from us, and it turned out that another Pakistani company had already
offered it to them, and they had also played with it themselves.

Then i went to an ISP in north Pakistan ( islamabad) to visit them, and on the ceo's
drawing board there was asterisk with ip phones implimentation.

Then i went to a new CELAC Licencee and on the ceo's drawing board i saw SER &
* SIgns all around.

Then i called up Mirza Sahib to see his new farphone but he was not in that city.

Point is, that this software is growing by leaps and bound in all parts of the world,
And i don't think its a coincidence that i visited 4 places in 1 day and all were trying
or into asterisk.

Thank You Mark Spencer and others, u have created a revelution in Telecom, which
seems like its only getting started.

Rehan

> Just thought I'd share this with you guys, although I'm not sure if it
> belongs on this list... A company called WorldACCXX, LLC is looking for
> a telco engineer with Asterisk experience. Link:
> http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=23728419&AVSDM=2004%2D08%2D20+21%3A41%3A19&Logo=1&col=dltci&cy=US&brd=1%2C1862%2C1863&lid=&fn=&q=asterisk
>
> A testimony to Asterisk's growth, perhaps?
>
> Flynn

Super Technologies Inc.
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.virtualphoneline.com - Get A US Phone Line ANYWHERE in the