[Asterisk-biz] 4 Port Tormenta II Cards On Sale

Benjamin J. Bawkon bbawkon at govarion.com
Mon Oct 11 15:44:34 MST 2004

For anyone interested in Zapata Telephony (www.zapatatelephony.org) Tormenta II 4 Port T1 or E1 PCI Cards, please visit http://www.govarion.com

The cards on currently on SALE for a TREMENDOUS savings versus other T1 or E1 options.

Tormenta II 4 Port T1 Interface Card - Regular Price $999, Now only $899
Tormenta II 4 Port E1 Interface Card - Regular Price $1099, Now only $999

And the HUGE Savings (We do honor group purchases)
5 Pack Tormenta II 4 Port T1 Interface Cards - Regular Price $4750, Now ONLY $4250!
5 Pack Tormenta II 4 Port E1 Interface Cards - Regular Price $5250, Now ONLY $4750!

Interested in larger quantities?  Email us for a quote.

This sale Will Not Last Long!

www.govarion.com

Our Thanks go out to Jim Dixon and others associated with Zapata Telephony for Designing a Professional Grade Digital Interface that can be purchased for a very reasonable cost!

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.govarion.com