[Asterisk-biz] Target pricing for small asterisk pabx ?

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Thu Oct 7 15:22:31 MST 2004

- Do not compete with the cheapest PBXs out there - simplest way to loose
money!

What turns out to be difficult is charging standard servicing and support
fees - what is ok for Alcatel is unacceptable for a company like ours.

-- What do you mean?

If Panasonic breaks down its also ok - afterall you dont produce it. If
asterisk breaks down they will crucify you couse for the customer you made
it!

Support contracts are out biggest challenge at the moment - if anybody has
worked out a good model/approach to do that please share.

-- What are you doing now for charging for support?

Aleksander Wiercinski
Managing Director
Halo Kwadrat Sp. zo.o.