[Asterisk-biz] Orig/Termination in US AC 216/440

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Oct 6 12:25:24 MST 2004

Hello,
	I've heard rumblings of an IAX2 co-op of people offering to
provide orig/termination services in various latas. Just like to throw my
two cents into the ring here.. I've got PRI in the 321 LATA (Cleveland,
Ohio) w/ Orig/Term services for the 216-920 NPA/NXX. This LATA has huge
local calling capabilities that covers the 216 and 440 area codes along
with portions of the 330 AC.

Also looking for wholesale IAX2 based Orig/Term services in other US
locations. Pop me an Email to chat.

Greg

                             KP-216-121-ST