[Asterisk-biz] Need sip to h323 converter

Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au
Sun Oct 3 17:30:29 MST 2004

We are using SIP and H323 on Asterisk for some time  without any problem.
You can use it with or without GK if you wish. We can help implement the
solution for you if you wish. We can also provide a complete calling card
solution as well with great felexibility.

Shamsul Arefin
shamsul.arefin at saktek.com.au

"Dan Iordanescu" <dan at TelEmania.com.au>
Sent by: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
10/04/2004 07:27 AM
Please respond to
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

"Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Asterisk-biz] Need sip to h323 converter

Hello CM,

As you found out, Asterisk can do the job. You'll have to install on your
Asterisk/Linux system some new libraries and software, then edit the
configuration files.
After this, testing will be needed to see that everything works ok. Usual
implementations require the SIP to H323 converter to register with H323
gatekeepers. Some of the popular gatekeepers are GnuGk, Cisco, Lucent
(MVAM) etc. Interoperability tests are necessary if you want to make sure
that a multi-vendor solution works.

I can do all integration work and tests. If you would like somebody to do
all the work for you, please get in touch with me and we can have a chat
on your particular requirements.

Best Regards,
Dan.