[Asterisk-biz] International calling card service

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 00:37:57 MST 2004

We can do a completely hosted international calling card solution with
toll-free access in a large number of destinations around the world, this
runs entirely on our existing TDM/PSTN platform in London, and only with the
best carriers.

Of course, if you are interested in just a subset we can of course help with
A-Z termination via our VoIP solutions, IAX or SIP, and can certainly help
with UK DDI/DID numbers!

email sales at magrathea-telecom.co.uk if you'd like to discuss this further.

Linus
Magrathea