[Asterisk-biz] VOIP project

Josh Horton jhorton at greenberry.net
Sun Nov 28 18:21:56 MST 2004

All;

I have a part-time consulting business that specializes in Cisco
technologies.

A prospective customer contacted me recently to setup a termination
company in Norway. He is wanting to setup Sipura 2000 ATA's in calling
shops and provide VOIP calls between the US and Western Europe. He is
also wanting to setup a website for users to auto-register and a billing
system.

Being a part-time consultant, I do not have the time or availability to
take on a project of this size. However, I would like to pass this on to
someone in the Asterisk community.

If you are interested, please e-mail me offline for further details.

Josh Horton
CCNP, CCDA, CIPTSS, CIPTDS
email: jhorton at greenberry.net