[Asterisk-biz] asterisk server colocation

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sat Nov 27 11:38:50 MST 2004

>to filter their business email;  2 months and counting now that I've been
>trying to get ahold of Matthew...

William,

I don't want to start an RBL/SPEWS flame war in the Asterisk biz forum, but
if your provider is on the
SPEWS blocklist, you can always call us via telephone.  We publish our
toll-free
number on our website and are happy to speak with customers via telephone.
I also have an alternate email address, matthew_txlink at hotmail.com, but I
have noticed that hotmail uses
SPEWS and will redirect your message to my bulk folder which I am trying to
train myself to check more often.

It is sad that spammers have managed to ruin email for just about everyone.

Yours,
Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications
www.txlink.net/