[Asterisk-biz] Can some one help me to become a voIP provider ?

steve steve at 17q.com
Tue Nov 23 00:36:45 MST 2004

I think you have it all wrong.  The only one that can claim that someone is
abusing a copyright is the copyright holder.   It seems there are a lot of
people here that like to practice law without a license.   I am an attorney
and I recommend that if anyone here has a legal question, then do not post
your legal question here.  Please contact a licensed attorney in your area
for a written legal opinion.

Steve