[Asterisk-biz] Can some one help me to become a voIP provider ?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Mon Nov 22 22:03:23 MST 2004

On 23/11/2004 02:21 Jeff Coleman said the following:

>>On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Jeff Coleman wrote:
>>

>>>Please educate me on how they are violating the gpl.  I have not
>
>>Uh yes it is, if you add code to it and don't provide access to your
>>source code.
>
> Yes, not providing changes to src code is a violation.  Has anyone made a
> formal request in writing?

actually, the gpl only compels you to disclose source code to whoever you
distribute your software to and to give them the same rights as the GPL.
so, unless you've got a copy of the software distributed by sysmaster, you
can't really demand for the source code. :)

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/