[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination -- VOIPJET

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Mon Nov 22 20:38:34 MST 2004

On 23 Nov 2004, Hermann Wecke wrote:

> alex at pilosoft.com wrote:
> > [...]Give me a break. Leaving and going to join a circus?[...]
>
> If you have a problem, please solve it directly with him. I have a
> problem with NetWeb and I'm not throwing garbage over this list to solve
> it. So, please, move on. Thanks.
But but but...

If enough people pointed out that netweb is remarkably similar in
appearance to the circus that is voipjet (cookie cutter websites, owners
who can't spell, etc), maybe you *wouldn't* have the problem with them
because you wouldn't buy from people like that?!

Too many people get hooked on the 'lowest price' disregarding basic due
diligence checks on the company.

[remark: i'm not competing with any of the above. I can't care less
whether they are successful or not.]

-alex