[Asterisk-biz] Flame-O-Rama

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Nov 22 15:30:40 MST 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, rene wrote:

> Greg You sound to Me very Much like the head of some empire that
> instructs everyone else to be with them or against them
> Everybody, can this be a place to conduct business and not be fucking
> whinning whores. To stop forum-bullying Seshu would be a good  start.

Nice language. Entertaining.

> I dont think that it is ethical to violate the GPL.  but that alone
> does not give reason to turn *-biz into flame -o-rama, the same goes in
> the voipjet case. Let Go people

So personal opinions are not permitted? I can't say that I won't support
Sysmaster publically and that I won't support anyone who does? I'm sorry,
but your perspective on business and how it is conducted is skewed. People
vote with their feet, and personally, I have absolutely no qualms about
letting people know how I'll vote on a particular issue. You cannot have
it both ways. Either you have public opinion and open discussion, where
people are allowed to express their viewpoints, or you moderate the
discussion.

                             KP-216-121-ST