[Asterisk-biz] Can some one help me to become a voIP provider ?

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Nov 22 11:03:13 MST 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, VoIP wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> if you have ever actually seen one of these units ( which it is extremely
> obvious that you haven't ) you would know that the "VOICEMASTER" is based on
> GNUGK, and the "SM7000 gateway/PBX" is the one that is based on Asterisk.
> They are 2 completely different products.  I suggest you learn before you
> speak!

Does it matter? Is it ethical to support a business that knowingly
violates the GPL with one product, by purchasing another?

Despite the fact that the products are different, what possible reason
could one give for supporting Sysmaster with a Dime of revenue knowing the
current state of affairs?

                             KP-216-121-ST