[Asterisk-biz] Can some one help me to become a voIP provider ?

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon Nov 22 10:23:55 MST 2004

/Snip/
>  Sysmaster has a Billing solution called Voicemaster. And as everyone
should know SysMaster is based on Asterisk.
> Get a clue people, use the power of Asterisk.

Jeremy McNamara
/Snip/

VoiceMaster is the Billing Solution not their Asterisk based SIP
gateway. The Asterisk based PBX cum SIP Gateway is called SM7000. SM7000
is not a billing solution nor does it have one. SM7000 uses VoiceMaster
as a complimentary
solution for its Billing and Vice Versa.

I agree that we should use the Power of Asterisk but where is the
billing solution that can do what iTarnser wants to do?

Seshu Kanuri