[Asterisk-biz] Can some one help me to become a voIP provider ?

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Mon Nov 22 10:06:06 MST 2004

My Guess is that this is the kind of loop that itranser is trying to
avoid getting into. There are billing systems out there which can work
with SER and other SIP Gateways. Sysmaster has a Billing solution called
Voicemaster

/Snip/
Try webvoip, www.webvoip.com <BLOCKED::http://www.webvoip.com/>

They have been doing this for years.

Tell John, that Race recommend you.

Race Vanderdecken
 /Snip/
This is the goal of NetLogic - to enable people like you to become VoIP
providers. The hard part is billing. We have two options for billing: 1.
We send you the CDR information and let you figure out a billing system,
etc. or 2) we send bills out in your name according to the pricing you
have set to the customer.

Option #2 requires you to pay a setup fee up front, around $2,000 (could
be more if you want certain features available to you). There is also a
fraction of a cent per call record charge.
Option #1 is really, really hard for you to keep track of, or you have
to spend big bucks for your own billing system.

If you purchase your Internet connection from us, we can then honor
diffserv and tagging and give your calls high quality connections from
end to end. We think that is an elegant way of handling potential
quality problems.

Check out http://www.netlogic.net/iax.html for our pricing.
/Snip/