[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination -- VOIPJET

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Nov 22 08:50:27 MST 2004

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Eric Hall wrote:

> I'm looking for good LD rates and after reading all the post about
> VoIPJet I signed up for trial run. I just finished the setup and placed
> a call. CallerID worked and the sounds was great on both ends.
>
> May I ask what problems you had? I do not want problem with my LD. Our
> phone system is how we make money.
> I'm not looking for a sells pitch just facts.
>
> Thank You
> Eric Hall

Not really taking sides here, but if you place some nominal amount of
calls (say less than 1,000 minutes) and monitor it, chances are good that
you won't experience many issues with any of the VoIP providers.

On the other hand, bandwidth, congestion, utilization are all dynamic
elements and as a result real-world performance must be measured against a
benchmark accross a longer timeframe.

There are tools that can be designed to do this.

                             KP-216-121-ST