[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination -- VOIPJET

Eric Hall ehall at amaxx.com
Mon Nov 22 08:30:06 MST 2004

I'm looking for good LD rates and after reading all the post about
VoIPJet I signed up for trial run. I just finished the setup and placed
a call. CallerID worked and the sounds was great on both ends.

May I ask what problems you had? I do not want problem with my LD. Our
phone system is how we make money.
I'm not looking for a sells pitch just facts.

Thank You
Eric Hall