[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Business Termination

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Sat Nov 20 18:23:21 MST 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, VoipJet Asterisk Biz List wrote:

> At present we happily accept all traffic for the stellar price of 1.3
> cents USD.  And yes, we make a profit at that price.
>
> So please DO send us whatever traffic small providers are unable to
> handle.
This attitude really shows you have no idea what you are doing.

It isn't "small providers are unable to handle", it is the simple fact
that you cannot terminate traffic to NECA carriers cheaper than the NECA
rates  Not possible. Period. If you have a contract with your carrier
that specifies flat-rate, with few million minutes per month, that
contract is likely to specify ratio too. If it doesn't, once someone
starts taking advantage of your rates, expect a call from your real
carrier telling you that your service has been cancelled.

-alex