[Asterisk-biz] Price Slash for Netweb-301 - SIP Phone for Asterisk below $60.00

Bryan Mannos bmannos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 10:31:19 MST 2004

> Why return $10 ? Why not just reduce the initial payment by $10? Is this
>   an Americanism ? Sorry, I just find is very strange.

Have you seen this website?  It's full of holes, I suspect they (he)
can't change it properly for the new rate for the first 50 sales.
Refunds done manually based off of email recipts.

Check out:
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com/index_files/Page1196.htm

This is their employee list.  The "website in a can" is not even
configured right or finished, wonder how the support on these phones
are.