[Asterisk-biz] Price Slash for Netweb-301 - SIP Phone for Asterisk below $60.00

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 18:13:29 MST 2004

List,

For the thanks giving season as a one time deal for all the
members of the Asterisk List, we want to put on sale 50
Netweb-301 IP Phones on a first come first serve basis with the
price marked down to 59.99 each before shipping.

Here is what anyone who is interested can do:
1) Login to http://ipphone.eezeephone.com or click on the link
below:
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com/index_files/Page580.htm

2) Make the Purchase using Paypal at the full price of 74.99.
3) Mention "Asterisk Biz" as reference in the payment notes.

Once the order is received, we will return $10.00 for each such
payment and will ship the Phone by UPS with all shipping and
handling included in the 64.99. How does that sound?.

This offer ends on 30th November or before we run out of the 50
phones, whichever comes first.

Thank You
Seshu Kanuri
732-213-2422