[Asterisk-biz] certified by asterisk?

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Wed Nov 17 10:30:43 MST 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Tim Mattison wrote:

> Agreed.  In fact my company has a very strong policy that we do not buy
> from sources that do not list prices online unless it is a last resort.
>
> Not listing prices is a good way to tell customers that you're not
> interested in their business unless they're willing to fight for it.
> That is clearly sending the wrong message.
I used to think that. Until I started dealing with larger businesses,
where custom pricing is advantageous to me (I can *cough* charge a large
customer who I know will require more handholding and support more) and to
customer (I can provide wholesale pricing to a customer without this being
known to my retail customers).

-alex