[Asterisk-biz] certified by asterisk?

gloria gloria at konceptusa.com
Wed Nov 17 09:34:24 MST 2004

Guys,

I want to ask a question.

We've been in VoIP market since 2001, and we are the largest lower end IP phone manufacturer, and our phones work very well with asterisk. We hope to introduce our ip phones, FXS/FXO, gateway to the huge asterisk based SPs, how can we do it? Is there any certification or something?

Just brief introduction about us:

Koncept provides more affordable IP phones to be used with your softswitch and IP PBX, since 2003 we have sold 300,000 phones worldwide.Our customers include Net2phone; MCI; PC Connection; ChinaTelecom; VietnamTelecom; and many other ISPs and cable companies. We support standard SIP;H.323 and MGCP.Private label opportunity is also available. (Koncept's product catalogue: download)

Please visit www.konceptusa.com for more infomations.

Many thanks.

Gloria Gan

Koncept International Inc.