[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet's Terms of Service

Dorn Hetzel asterisk at dorn.hetzel.org
Wed Nov 17 08:11:18 MST 2004

Well, it's a minor point, but the cellular carrier still doesn't know
for CERTAIN what state or locality I am in.  If I stand 5 feet over the
state line from Texas in Louisiana, and make a call, and use a cell
tower in TX to do so, I suspect the carrier has a minimal chance of
guessing that I am actually in LA...

-Dorn