[Asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk-Biz Advertising

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Nov 15 07:44:29 MST 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Dan Cole wrote:

> If anyone is interested in getting your company to most if not all of the
> VoIP users,
>
> Consultation services
> VoIP long distance Providers
> Did providers,
> Bill software providers,
>
> Contact Dan at techadmin at saww.net
> Before the end of 16th
>
> Already with well over 500 sales
>
> For a small fee your company will be advertised in the next book released.

Dan,
	Per our discussion on IRC, I still have not received a contact
from your publishing company for the return of your "Asterisk for Small
Office Setup" book. Per our discussion, you were going to have a
representative contact me so that I could return the "book", and issue me
a refund. Please contact me, ASAP about this issue so that it can be
resolved.

                             KP-216-121-ST