[Asterisk-biz] Wholesale Termination

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Nov 9 15:38:56 MST 2004

If any of you guys have an account with "Frontline Communications" as a
termination provdier, please note that they are having serious cash flow
issues and can collapse any time. Most of their A-Z termination was not
working for me and I had to cancel my account about 2 months ago.

Not to mention that I am running from Pillar to post since then to
recover my huge deposit from them. Not sure if that will materialize any
time soon.

Just a note of caution. If anyone has any experience with this or other
providers, please share them.

Seshu Kanuri
Netweb Group, Inc.