[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk consultants in BC/Canada?

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Tue Nov 9 14:35:24 MST 2004

Thanks - what degree of services do you offer - implementation, programming
etc.?

I'm running a three-asterisk/two-Norstar/PRI PSTN multiple site private
networking scenario. In the next while I may find myself looking for someone
to conduct a review of the existing implementation, as well as do some
development on core: q.931 message waiting indicator support and a rather
exotic PRI transfer module.

Your thoughts?