[Asterisk-biz] looking for asterisk development partners.

Race Vanderdecken asterisk at vanderdecken.com
Mon Nov 8 09:08:19 MST 2004

I am currently doing Asterisk SIP development if you are looking for
VOIP stuff. I have made major enhancements to chan_sip.c and the radius
libs.

I have done CDR, RADIUS, GKMTP, Dynamic Dial plans, find-me, follow-me,
Authorizations and that kind of stuff, currently geared toward web based
billing and call routing. ( I also do Rrdtool enhancements.)

Race Vanderdecken
Asterisk at Vanderdecken DOT com