[Asterisk-biz] DID / Termination for Australia

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Fri Nov 5 09:18:56 MST 2004

One thing I notice  is many people seem to buy a few PRI's or in several cases one PRI then sell alot of Flat Rated DID's. This is a train wreck looking to happen. Working with carriers offers security and yes the price is higher but what happens when your customers get a busy because the distant end DID's are all max'd out? I see about 75 cheap deals a day we do not take a risk offering DID's from unknown sources.