[Asterisk-biz] New iax2 => pstn service annoucement

James H. Cloos Jr. cloos at jhcloos.com
Thu May 6 16:11:45 MST 2004

(I don't know how many people are subscribed here in -biz, but ...)

We are now offering iax2 dod service at:

http://jhcloos.com/voip

Until we have the web site fully set up for automated ordering,
payments and cdr retrieval we are offering a 10% discount against
the first US$ 100.00 in billings to any accounts that deposit at
least US$ 10.00.

Our rates include: 2.5 cents/minute to the US (all 50 states) and
landlines in Australia, France and the UK; 1.8 cents/minute to
Canada & Hong Kong and landlines in Germany & the Netherlands.

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr. <cloos at jhcloos.com> <http://jhcloos.com/voip>