[Asterisk-biz] DIDs for 850 area code

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Thu Jun 24 08:03:36 MST 2004

I am looking for a provider who can give me a phone number local to the
Panama City area.  IAX is preferred, but SIP is OK too.

And no, I do not want to select a phone number in another location and
wait until you happen to roll out to this area, and then have my phone
number changed for free.

Thanks,
David

PS.  If this works out, there is the very real possibility that I will
be able to transition my work to the available service, which currently
has about 120 DIDs, and use about 23-25 concurrent lines in the main
office, as well as about a dozen concurrent calls at our satellite
offices.