[Asterisk-biz] Search for consultant

Remi Letot hobbes-asterisk at poukram.net
Thu Jun 24 02:00:48 MST 2004

Hi all,

I'm an IT services company in Belgium, and we use asterisk for our own
telephony. That I can handle :-)

One of my clients is in search for a new PBX, but they are a call center
and need a system that is far too big and complicated for me (I have
close to no telecom background).

They have 2 PRI, mainly for incoming trafic. They have 200 DID, roughly
30 seats with handsets and headsets, they need ACD, IVR, MOH... and are
online 24/24 7/7. They are in the process of joining forces with other
installations abroad, so they will need a way to selectively redirect
traffic to those, possibly using VoIP even if they don't know it.

They asked for quotes and demos from "traditionnal" PBX vendors, and are
open to new ideas :-) They will require demo before any decision is
made.

As this is clearly out of my range, I don't want to interfere with the
PBX part of their activity, I want to concentrate on the IT part, that's
my business. Give me contact information or even product documentation
(and a rough basic quote if that's possible) if you are interrested,
I'll forward.

Thanks for your attention,
--
Rémi Letot