[Asterisk-biz] Grandstream BT supplier in the US

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Wed Jun 16 19:55:03 MST 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 07:04:13PM +0000, Hermann Wecke spake thusly:
> I'm looking for some good, reliable and honest supplier of Grandstream BT
> phones in the US.
>
> Please don't even think to mention Chagres.net as a supplier.

Just out of curiosity, why not? I have had some recent issues with them
also such as nobody answering the phone or returning my messages.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig