[Asterisk-biz] Europe Voip Provider

Tim Schroeder tim at ukvoice.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 05:30:30 MST 2004

Dimitri,

We are a UK-based provider offering termination to UK landlines & mobiles,
as well as full worldwide terminations at very good rates.  Note that we
accept calls originating via VoIP, however all our terminations are to UK
Tier-1 and Tier-2 TDM providers, we do not pass traffic across the internet
for termination, therefore you will find our service is of a very high
quality with excellent ASR's.

We currently only use H.323 and SIP but can easily add IAX as well.  Please
let me know what destinations and estimated call minutes you need, or drop
me an email directly.

Tim Schroeder
UK Voice Ltd