[Asterisk-biz] Evaluating Asterisk for commercial purposes

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jun 8 17:40:33 MST 2004

As for number 3, you can stream the audio so you wont even have to count
the ones just listening.  Never done it but I know I saw it on the list
or the wiki, I took interest but don’t have an application yet.

Dual xeons can can run two quad port t1/te cards with very little
problem.  You need some beef but it is very possible.