[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Phone or *SHIP

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 12:32:29 MST 2004

Folks!

I have contract manufactured a SIP+H323+MGCP Phone that works
great with Asterisk.

I have not branded the Phone yet. I want to brand this as
"Asterisk Phone" or "AstriPhone" or *Ship, in order to target
the Asterisk Community for marketing the same and build a Brand
equity.

Are there any Copy Right issues in Branding this as "Asterisk
Phone" or "AstriPhone" or "*Ship" or "*SIP"??

Are there any more suggestions??

Priced at $75.00 This Phone may be an ideal solution for
Asterisk Community as it works transparently with Asterisk on
SIP and with Other H323 Gateways on H323.

Any criticism is welcome.

Seshu Kanuri