[Asterisk-biz] Services needed (Seattle DID plus a bit more)

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Wed Jul 28 18:32:52 MST 2004

I'm looking for a vendor to provide us with a couple services.  I'm
assuming that -biz is better then -user for this; I'll repeat on -user
if I don't get a response.

We're looking for a business VoIP carrier for a small Seattle-based
business.  We're contemplating two different options:

1.  Running Asterisk in-house
2.  Using a hosted PBX/IP Centrex sort of service with SIP phones.

The biggest thing that we need are Seattle (206) DIDs.  I've had a hard
time finding anyone who sells these for a reasonable price.

Can anyone help out?

Scott