[Asterisk-biz] RE: Asterisk-Biz digest, Vol 1 #46 - 2 msgs

Mike Reed mike.reed at voxpath.com
Mon Jul 26 08:58:49 MST 2004

 From the original email:
"Also if anyone would like to have there name under the Contractors list
please email sales at rdpproductions.com."

Somehow, I don't think the LIST needed to get this message from you to
them...  So you can't reply to email correctly, but I should trust you
with my * implementation?  Not to mention the "digest" subject line...

(Posted to the *list* as a reply intentionally on my part)

Mike :/