[Asterisk-biz] RE: Asterisk-Biz digest, Vol 1 #46 - 2 msgs

Gerald Pickford geraldp at VoiceIPSolutions.com
Sun Jul 25 18:30:10 MST 2004

We would love to have our company listed under your Asterisk contractors
list (or system vendors list if you have one).
Thank you in advance.

VoiceIP Solutions
Newcastle, Washington USA
http://www.voiceipsolutions.com
+1 866-229-1381

VoiceIP Solutions is an Asterisk systems integrator and Value Added Reseller
(VAR).

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 04:04:29 +0600 (MDT)
From: techadmin at saww.net
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Book

I`m currently writing my second asterisk book hoping to cover all the
needs for everyone,

I`m currently looking for  a Editor if anyone is interested someone that
would be willing to read over the book recommend ways of fixing it and
making it more user frendly if anyone is interested please contact
techadmin at saww.net

Also if anyone would like to have there name under the Contractors list
please email sales at rdpproductions.com