[Asterisk-biz] I'd like to post a message to all the list members.

trista trista at artdio.com.tw
Mon Jul 5 02:59:52 MST 2004

Dear sir,

I'd like to post a message to all the list members.
The title is: Look for VoIP partners.
The content is:
We are a VoIP gateway and IP phone manufacturer. We are looking for those who are interested in the VOIP business including ITSPs, ISPs, resellers, and agents worldwide. Our VoIP devices are receiving positive feedbacks from users worldwide, and we believe that your business must be able to grow with partnering with us.
Contact:
Trista Wang
Email: trista at artdio.com.tw

I'd very appreicate it if our post can be mailed to all the list members via your service.

Thanks a lot.

Trista Wang