[Asterisk-biz] Motorola CN620: WiFi / SIP / GSM

Business Communications Net Support at jackearl.com
Fri Dec 31 14:41:54 MST 2004

do you have one of these phones, where did you get it,

what type of wifi router are you using?

are you on a gsm provider, I am looking for this phone

are you using a sip asterisk box,

we have the zyxel wireless 802.11 phone,, they are working ok, but they
tend to heat up after 20 min of usage,

does the toway button work like a walkie talkit,

what is the cost of the phone, i would like to buy one, thanks