[Asterisk-biz] FW: VOIP/Asterisk guru needed

Ariel Batista arielb27 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 16:48:55 MST 2004

I would love to help you.  I work with a local Bay area Voip Service
and network provider. There name is Race Technologies.  Please give a
call to Raul at 650.246.8900. Tell him that Ariel sent you to him.  I
am there Asterisk Guru but they are the ones that do most of the
installation on site and setups there.

They can also provide the DID's and TDMoE connections you need.

Ariel

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:20:39 -0800, bizdev at litvak.org <bizdev at litvak.org> wrote:
> Imagine you are tasked with building a automated call center and you want to
> do it using as much open source software and as little proprietary hardware
> possible. How do you keep the connection costs down? What kinda of bandwidth
> do you need and CPU power?
>
> If you know the answers to these, we would like to talk to you. Prefer a
> local Bay Area conversation with reasonable consulting rates. Must now this
> space really well. Asterisk is often used to build SOHO PBXs, but can it be
> used to build a small agentless automated call-center, like moviefone? What
> about a public conference-call service (still no agents, just connecting
> external callers)? If you know what pieces are needed, talk to us at bizdev
> (at) litvak (dott) org. We would love to have a guru talk to us for a couple
> of hours.
>
> Or I am happy to start a community discussion. Post your 2c on how you would
> build a conferencing service or moviefone-like call center with no agents
> using no or little telephony hardware.
>
> -Emile
>
> P.S. I had issues posting, so you may see this post a few times. Sorry...

Ariel Batista
Kasi International
Ph: 305-574-6721x121  FX: 305-574-0212
Iaxtel: 17003838750 FWD: 65342