[Asterisk-biz] * Billing Solution

Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au Shamsul.Arefin at saktek.com.au
Tue Dec 28 14:55:10 MST 2004

Hi Nabeel,

We have written a billing solution based on asterisk for our calling card
plateform . Please contact mw on info at iriscomm.com.au for more detail and
pricing if you are interested.

Best Regards

Shams

"Nabeel Jafferali" <nabeel at jafferali.net>
Sent by: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
29/12/2004 05:49 AM
Please respond to
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
[Asterisk-biz] * Billing Solution

I am looking for someone to write a billing solution for me. It should
have the following features:

- When a customer attempt to make a call, it receives the request
(AGI?), checks the customer's credit-worthiness (DB entry of credit
extended vs. current balance), checks the rate for that destination,
limits the call duration if necessary based on credit-worthiness and
rate, and logs the call and charge in the customer's account (some kind
of DB).
- Provide a web portal for the customer to see itemized calls and
debits/credits to their account.
- Provide a web portal for reseller to log payments to customers'
account, without being able to see call details, etc. of the customer.
Some sort of commission system where the reseller gets a % of the
payment that is added to customer's accounts would be a plus.
- Provide a web portal for the administrator to view everything,
including the ability to make one-time credits/debits to any
customer/reseller's account and log payments into their accounts.

I do not currently need a payment option in the customer's portal nor
does the billing system currently need to be able to automatically
provision accounts (i.e. it does not need to be able to modify
sip/iax.conf). We intend to do that manually.

Please contact me off-list to give me a quote.

I am also looking for others who are looking for a similar solution, so
we can possibly pool money together and get a better solution.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
tel: 416.491.9136 (toronto)