[Asterisk-biz] Be Aware of Orion Telecom, Rome, Italy

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Dec 28 11:18:31 MST 2004

Hi,
Il giorno mar, 28-12-2004 alle 09:40 -0800, steve ha scritto:
> Hi:
>
> Go to the police department in your country.  In most countries, a fake wire
> transfer is a felony.   If you are in the United States, go to the FBI.
> That is wire fraud for using the fax machine.

Hi agree.
I'm so sorry that still exists such people
that makes all us italians being looked at
as "pizza,spaghetti,mafia" ...

Btw, the financial police in italy can be found
on http://www.gdf.it , but since it an international
problem, I think you can contact also
europol http://www.europol.eu.int/

Matteo.