[Asterisk-biz] US Termination - Urgent!!!

Nathan Goodwin ngoodwin at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 27 17:29:38 MST 2004

I am currently looking for place that could terminate traffic locally
here in the US.

What is required:
IAX2 for linking
Price must be $0.007/min or less.
Must be able to bill for calls (post payment, not prepayment)
Well need a trial account with 100K minutes to test out service (will
pay for these times).
Must be able to handle 10+Mil mins/mo

Right now we are only looking to Terminate calls in the US, but will be
looking for other locations soon.  I will keep you all posted.
We would like monthly billing, but will do weekley if needed (Woud
ideally like 30day billing with 7 day grace period, put will offer to
take 7day billing with 5 day grace, all will be done under contract)

This is for a client of mine, and they need this ASAP, so this is an
urgent request, and chances are the first person to respond will be the
one to get the contract.

Please cotact me off list, thank you.

Nathan Goodwin
Diamondleaf LLC