[Asterisk-biz] SIP payphone that works with Asterisk

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 25 08:38:20 MST 2004

I am searching for a programmable payphone that uses SIP and can work
with Asterisk.  Does anyone know of a VoIP/SIP payphone that is
programmable and built for sale?  Google turns up some near hits -
mostly Phone/Wi-Fi kiosks and "touch screen" payphones but I'm looking
for something closer to the "Ma Bell" style payphone.  I'd rather buy
it then build it, but if it's not out there and for sale I guess I'll
have to start building.

Greg