[Asterisk-biz] Query on services in Pakistan

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Dec 24 19:39:53 MST 2004

Hi David,

Most of people here is using short-leg VoIP to first-tier providers such
as MCI, AT&T, Sprint at wholesale
rates.

Wholesale floor rate for PST connection from these carriers is about 17
cents per minute for Pakistan Proper,
Therefore or you do pay a lot, or you have a very nice margin. =)))

All the Best!
Sergey.