[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet Increased Capacity -- Just in time for Christmas!

VoipJet AsteriskBiz List asteriskbiz at voipjet.com
Thu Dec 23 21:31:08 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

I know there are a lot of VoIP companies who are wondering how their
providers will do over Christmas.  Even regular companies start giving
circuit-busy messages on Christmas Day.

VoipJet.com is proud to announce a huge capacity increase on our East
Coast Servers (IAX termination) located in the NAC datacenter just
outside New York.

Furthermore, you can create an account in less than 5 minutes and make a
payment using PayPal 24/7 and have it instantly credited to your
account.  A lifesaver in case you run out of credit with another
provider over the holidays!

Also, there's our brand new West Coast Server (California) for current
customers to test out and send feedback.

As always, customers with greater than 1 million minutes/month of
traffic can send directly to Cisco equipment using SIP or H323.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone,

John
President & CEO
VoipJet Inc.