[Asterisk-biz] SIP Termination in Brazil

dalpi dalpi at telehumana.com
Wed Dec 22 13:44:56 MST 2004

Hello,

My company TeleNova is offering a new service - NovaPhone IP - directly to
Brazilian companies already using Asterisk.

The rates are very attractive: to give you an idea it is possible to terminate
calls to any fixed phone in Brazil for R$ 0,20 (charges included).

We are licensed, generate invoices to be paid here in Brazil and our routes are
of very good quality.

If you are interested, please contact me directly and I'll put you in contact
with the right person.

Thanks,

Guilherme.